5th ave i bought

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
well i had to it was a good deal 318 auto needs a major cleanup and the price was good

Picture 095.jpg

Picture 096.jpg

Picture 097.jpg

cool. I had a 87 Grand Fury, about the same car. I miss that big red ride.
You should have 302 heads and a few other desirable pieces there.
Dont see many of those around these days either.

i am 1 step ahead somebody got rid of the leanburn fine with me

Gotta love it! I had an 85 5th Ave it was a great car till my step son finished her off:angry7: Good luck with, it hope you like it as much as I did mine!

took it down the road my first trip with it man rides out nice still great kick down

Man, you know whats funny?? I was seriously thinking about looking for one of those cars! I was thinking about that yesterday! Your one step ahead of me buddy!
I hate to say it here, but those Chevy LT1 Caprices are an interesting ride too.
Last of the V-8's you know?

Well... Now you got me wanting to find one even more! :)

Was working on the heater blower motor on the ex's 85 5th Ave this weekend. Thick plush carpeting, leather and it rides like a dream

One of the Ford dealerships I worked at had a salesman who worked at a Chrysler dealership back in the day when these were sold. That dealership was located near a large hospital where the doctors saw the 5th Ave's as status symbols. Every doctor had to have one in order to be "in." If the hospital hired a new doctor who drove anything else the others were teasing him or her to point that it became a trade-in for a 5th. That included Benz, BMWs, Caddy's, Lincolns, didn't matter. All the doctors there eventually wound up in Chrysler 5th Ave's.
Miss the wife's old '87 White Brick. Power everything, leather, aluminum wheels (factory). The tranny gave up with 211,000 miles on it. Could have saved it, but the wife didn't want me to put the money into it. As she said: "you can't save 'em all."

-
Back