Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Somewhere in time
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4 mint aluminum slotted rims, back are 8 inches wide and front is 7 inches wide. I got these with the dart I bought but I will be using different rims.
Awesome condition throughout each rim, one has a slight scrape on the side 1 inch long by 1/4 inch wide. $400

When I got them

94961a0e.jpg

After I cleaned them with mothers

d6c13a81.jpg

I can put them on my dart to show the clearance.

Interested, What is the backspacing?

I have 4 mint aluminum slotted rims, back are 8 inches wide and front is 7 inches wide. I got these with the dart I bought but I will be using different rims.
Awesome condition throughout each rim, one has a slight scrape on the side 1 inch long by 1/4 inch wide. $400

When I got them

94961a0e.jpg

After I cleaned them with mothers

d6c13a81.jpg

I can put them on my dart to show the clearance.

Back spacing is 3.5 on the front 7 inch wide ones and a little under 3.5 inches on the back 8 inch wide ones.

I still have them however a family friend is interested in buying them and they are pretty much sold, just waiting on them to pick them up and give me the money. When they are gone I will mark the thread as sold.

You said they were mint , then you said one has a scrape 1/4 wide and 1 inch long that kinda hurts the mint part.... hmm

What damage they have can only be noticed if you go up close and look at them, nothing highly noticable, i can take pictures of what marks they have but as the pictures show when the light hits them they look like new. The one scrape isnt 1/4 inch wide, more like 1/16 or 1/32 after cleaning it up, dirt collecting around it made it appear worse. taking a good look at it. There is a few small scars on the surface of each rim but they are minor. The rims have seen use and that means there is going to be minor wear, for how long they have likely been around and by how nice they still are i consider them mint. They arn't anything thats sat in a box unused since they were made.
I consider the price as pretty fair given the condition and rarity of the rims.

I dont think I have mentioned but these are 14 inch rims, I have a bunch of 5x4 steelies with tires I can include if you wish to put them on these rims to see how they look and to move around on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back