-
Status
Not open for further replies.

penski61

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
07 6.1 hemi engine 85k with new stock cam and bearings , main bearings , lifters and will come with engine harness , exhaust manifolds , mid pipes i personally picked up the car and drove it on the trailer but did not get video . looking to get $4000. located in Mesa , Az
can also work out a package deal with nag1 trans (with cooler lines) , shifter with cable linkage, tcu , fcm , abs module and abs sensors if you want to a hotwire resto mod install . $4700 for complete package shipping not included

6.1.jpg

price drop $3500 for motor and harness $4000 package deal with nag1 trans (with cooler lines) , shifter with cable linkage, tcu , fcm , abs module and abs sensors if you want to a hotwire resto mod install

price drop $3500 for motor and harness $4000 package deal with nag1 trans (with cooler lines) , shifter with cable linkage, tcu , fcm , abs module and abs sensors if you want to a hotwire resto mod install
im interested, will you assist in shipping , if i make all arrangements and cost

yeah i have no problem with that , i do have a potential local trade in the works right now or the parts car and trans so it may only be motor and harness . if it falls thru i will let you know. also are you wanting the package deal or just motor and harness

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back