-
Status
Not open for further replies.

grassy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
We are installing a 360/a727/8.3/4 rear end into our '75 Duster so we have removed the complete drivetrain and are selling it.

We drove the car into the garage. It was a runner for us since we bought the car in 2009.

The drivetrain has
only 36, 297 K miles on it.

Therefore, I have a /6 , 225 ci engine ( new gas pump and rebuilt carb) , a 904 transmission
w/converter, a 7.25 rear end (new brakes last year) , most of an exhaust and a rad (it does not leak).

Since the stuff is heavy, I am willing to part it out.

I am away with my daughter some of this weekend touring universities ...spending money that could go into my car :)

I will answer all PM's in order rec'ed.

All questions will be answered.

chris10-L.jpg

HPIM6972ff-L.jpg

chris8-L.jpg

chris7-L.jpg

chris6-L.jpg

chris5-L.jpg

chris4-L.jpg

chris3-L.jpg

chris2-L.jpg

chris1-L.jpg

HPIM6940-L.jpg

Good luck with the sale Ian........I will be down the University road in a few years.........So i hear you.LOL,,,,,,,Maybe i should get the car done before she heads off..LOL

Well, I am interested in the exhaust manifold, but the ride from Nova Scotia to Pittsburgh, PA would kinda kill the deal.....

Yes..I suspect it would be hefty..

It was suggested to me that I should have taken the engine apart and sell it like that.

Thank-you for your comment.
Ian.

Thank-you. I appreciate the comment.

I shall do that because no one around here is interested and I have held off taking the stuff in for scrap.

Big storm yesterday.

I am getting better to the point of able to stand and do stuff for over a half an hour.

Ian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back