Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I'm looking for an "undesireable" 1 barrel slant six air cleaner assembly. I'm going to cut the side of the top section off and make a custom air cleaner. So, I don't really want a good one. I would like for the very top of the top section to be straight or only slightly bent. Free would be awesome or at least very cheap do to the condition I'm looking for. Shipping being an obvious exclusion to that.

Thats what i for got to tell ya today lol . i asked around here and all they have are good runners no crappy ones u got he crappy one on ur car if that tell ya how good the ones we have are lol

I have some if you can't find one closer. Shipping will probably bring the cost up in the $25 range delivered.
Thanks, Mark

I have one 64Lucy, it came on my 66 darling Victoria and free +shipping pm me when you can, it's the least I can do It's in great shape top and bottom

Attachments

• Victoria's build pictures2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 78
Heck, I will ship it to you no charge, I still have a few dolors in my pay pal.
PM me your address and I will get it on it's way Monday

WOW! Thanks Memike!

You are very welcome, I seen your Valiant and this made my day to jump in and help, I will have Victoria's old breather in the mail Monday for you :D
I located it and sprayed the dust off of it :happy1: No rust or dents just needs a good cleaning

Attachments

• Creed's Rod 081.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Creed's Rod 082.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back