6 month anniversary with the gf

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Well this coming sunday its my 6 month anniversary with my beautiful girlfriend and want to make it special. I know most of you guys are married and have kids and have had long lasting relationships for a long time. So with that being said 6 months is really nothing compared to you guys but it is kind of special for her. We both started out being best friends all throughout high school, talking everyday, watching sports, going to the local street races, just hanging out, anything you can think of. She dated a couple of my friends and i always thought she was really pretty. I was in the "friend zone" and she was always in relationships so there was never really an opportunity for me to make a move, then finally for my 21'st bday at the bar she shows up we both have a few drinks and some flirting leads to one thing and then another, we talk and the next thing you know we have been dating for 6 months. Shes the best person I know. Lukemia survivor and wouldn't hesitate to do anything for anyone else. Thats why Im running dry of ideas and need my FABO brothers/sisters to help me out with this one. She wants to go to the bar and watch the steelers game at 1pm but after that Im at a loss. Im thinking about making reservations at the place where I took her out on our first date. Anything else to add to that though?
So here we are. What would you have us do?

Attachments

• 28881_633580976793_31206644_36261918_3190966_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 224
Congrats, take it one day at a time. She sounds like a keeper and a Steelers fan too!!! The fact that you guys where good friends first is a good thing. You gotta keep them happy though:love7:

I do not know how much you want to spend ... BUT locate a BED and BREAKFAST place and spend the weekend .... Worked for me ...

Call 1-800-flowers and have a nice arrangement delivered to her in the morning. She will love the surprise. Hint: if you don't know what kind of flowers she likes, tell them you want something 'modern,' it will be a more impressive and unusual arrangement if you say that. $75 will get you something very nice.

congrats :) to me 6months or 3 years is about the same,once you get past about 6months it mostly last pretty long.
as for what to do, i got no idea,im useless at that stuff:(

she sounds like i keeper!

Thanks guys for the advice. I can always count on FABO. I will definitely write the note franktiregod. I wrote one on her birthday and she cried so I guess im doing something right. Its hard to love her for being a steelers fan tho dartman. Especially since I am a die hard jets fan, but hey i love her anyway. Any more ideas. What did you guys do when you were in my situation?

Steeler chicks are the best.. lol.. I married one.. been with her 8 years, married 5 months.. good luck to you both, as for the date, I think the place you first went too, and the hand written letter both will be a great idea.. (as for being a Jets fan,... she'll convert ya LMAO .. just teasin)

...I think the place you first went too, and the hand written letter both will be a great idea...

How about getting in touch with the restaurant you first went to and have them put your letter inside her menu? It'll be there when she opens the menu and be a big surprise.

How about getting in touch with the restaurant you first went to and have them put your letter inside her menu? It'll be there when she opens the menu and be a big surprise.

Awesome idea! I like it and think I will do that.

-
Back