-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 CUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Contact seller
looking to sell my /6 motors and 904 transmissions. 1 motor is complete from air cleaner to oil pan was told it is a super 6 needs freshened up /gaskets and a gunk engine degreaser power wash and paint i have 3 904 /6 transmissions that go with it and another /6 motor that was tooken apart in sitting in my garage ready to be rebuilt. i live in phoenix,az so no shipping outside of state but i could meet up around arizona state lines. going to go with a 360 in my cuda. asking $700 o.b.o. for everything

looking to sell my /6 motors and 904 transmissions. 1 motor is complete from air cleaner to oil pan was told it is a super 6 needs freshened up /gaskets and a gunk engine degreaser power wash and paint i have 3 904 /6 transmissions that go with it and another /6 motor that was tooken apart in sitting in my garage ready to be rebuilt. i live in phoenix,az so no shipping outside of state but i could meet up around arizona state lines. going to go with a 360 in my cuda. asking $700 o.b.o. for everything
I am interested in the complete motor. I am in Albuquerque and can drive west a long way to get it. PM me. Your inbox is full. -Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back