/6 now 318

-

DdgeDartboi

the beast
Reaction score
i bought a 71 swinger and it originally had a 225 /6 in it and i am trying to put my 318 out of my old dart into it but the k-member is different... im sure you all already know this but i just found out how different it is..... i can't put the old k-member in there cause it was bent up pretty bad... and is in bad shape.... my question though is..... i have heard that there are special engine mounts that will mount the 318 into the larger 225 k-member... if anyone knows where i can find these mounts please give me a link or if anyone knows how i can fit it in without problems..... thanks i do appreciate it and can't wait to get my swinger running

Toby

Ha ha ha ha. Love the no message answers. Yep, thems the peoples to contact. I did a 318 - 400 swap. Very good deal I think. Easy to do.

I have a 318 k-member that I will be selling as soon as I can get the engine and transmission out of my 74 Dart Custom. If you want to go with another k-member just let me know. [email protected]

I used motor mounts from Trans Dapt for my 360. They worked great and cost half as much as Schumacher's. Also read through the older posts because someone used the passenger side mount off a truck that worked. Good luck.

-
Back