6 pack hood scoop?

-

n8ling

Reaction score
Need to run a hood scoop on a 69 cuda, and have been checking out a lot of different styles and types, original and aftermarket! I am wondering if anyone has used the 6 pack scoop with 3" rise from gofastparts p# GS008??
Or any of their products ?

Need to run a hood scoop on a 69 cuda, and have been checking out a lot of different styles and types, original and aftermarket! I am wondering if anyone has used the 6 pack scoop with 3" rise from gofastparts p# GS008??
Or any of their products ?

same situation here. post up pics of what you come up w/ . thanks, bob:?

This is what mine looked like with a 6pac hood scoop a few years ago(I have no Idea who made it)
And now how it looks with a Hemi style scoop.
Doug

Attachments

• 2275995429_c29eebea3c_o.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 000_2161.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,013
Quite possibly thats who made it but I bought the hood and the scoop with the decals already on it kinda as a joke just to drive some people crazy.If you look at the pic closely you can see about a 100 rivets holding it on:joker:
I actualy like my car with no hood the best

Attachments

• 000_4023.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 858
A little ole 360:joker:

agree that the hemi scoop is kick a$$ , but would be hard to plug if caught in the rain on a street car. the low six pack scoops look good if they are a one piece fiberglass hood. wish I could do w/o either, but already mocked up the top end, and the carb is out of the hood.
By the way, I`ve come up w/ a 12 pound mock 440 block, pretty darn neat. will use it to get the oil pan fabbed right , and all clearance I need w/ my set up,-etc. when I`m done, I might be intetrested in leasing it , or selling it to fabo members only, alltho, that I`ll be a while! -----bob

I have had my car out in the rain,why would you worry about that?

here's Moparclowns car lookin racey and shutin down a bow-tie.....yup love that hemi scoop!

Attachments

• duster reference pic.s 060 (Medium) (2).jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 752
  • duster reference pic.s 061 (Medium).jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 764
I am sorry n8ling about this getting off topic here a little:glasses7:

Thanks for those pics John
I needed that as I have been running AAA calls for Arnie and since this cold snap hit,its been freakin crazy:coffee:.I had the Cuda running just before the cold hit and that brought a smile to my face:supz:
Seeing those pics really makes it worth it:burnout:

-
Back