6 pack kick down linkage

-

mopar410

Reaction score
I have my six pack in but no kick down linkage for an A body.I currently don't have any thing on the intake mounts for the carb end of the linkage but I do have the rod connected to the trans.My question does any one know if there is a produced setup availible or am I going to have to fab one up?This pic really doesn't show anything lol.I have the bracket for the linkage and throttle cable on the intake just not in that useless pic.

Attachments

• SAM_0051 (Custom).JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,368
MANCINI - 1-Piece Kickdown Linkage w/ Throttle Cable Mounting Bracket
340 Six Pack 1-Piece Kickdown Linkage with Throttle Cable Mounting Bracket
$350.95
MRE-3406B1PWB

MANCINI - 1-Piece Kickdown Linkage w/ Throttle Cable Mounting Bracket
340 Six Pack 1-Piece Kickdown Linkage with Throttle Cable Mounting Bracket
$350.95
MRE-3406B1PWB
Thanks for the info.I couldn't seem to find anything.So its either fab a machanical or us a cable.I was kinda wanting to stay with a machanical for a more stock look.

After looking over that site it occurred to me that I dont know what the original actaully looks like.Any one have a pic?An issue is all 340 six pack car had 727's and Im running a 904.

Mine is a 340 6pk / 904 combo. I'll see if I can find a pic for you & the name of the place I purchased the linkage from. I found the seller on ebay, but purchased the pieces directly from him. It's been several years, but I seem to remember paying around $150 or so........

Attachments

• Demon Build 072 (Small).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,241
ok cool thanks I apperciate that.I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out what I was going to do.lol

I'm sorry mopar410.....I've looked & looked, but can't find the seller.

Here's a bump for maybe someone else that can help.

have you tried "six pack performance" ? I bought some peices from them several years ago.

no worries 6pk2goDemon I appreciate you looking for me.
fanofpetty I tried that site but it looks like its not working at the moment.I'll keep trying.thanks for the site.

Mine is a 340 6pk / 904 combo. I'll see if I can find a pic for you & the name of the place I purchased the linkage from. I found the seller on ebay, but purchased the pieces directly from him. It's been several years, but I seem to remember paying around $150 or so........
After looking at your throttle linkage bracket it has the swivle in the rear where mine has it in the front.I'll have to back and watch graveyard carz,Mark Worman was complaining about a stamped bracket being warped on a 440 6 pack car and it seems it may be like yours.I DVR all the shows.

I recently bought this six pack linkage setup on ebay. I didn't want to post the seller's info here, not sure about ethics involved. My approach is "If in doubt, DON'T!"

ATB

BC

Attachments

• IMG_0345 (Medium).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 686
I decided to make my own so I didn't spend money and it not work right.
The first pic is to show what I cut off.It's the factory 318-904 throttle/kick down bracket that was on the car I cut off the throttle attachment as seen in the pic.The bracket in the pic is for reference only as I already had the cut one installed.The other pics are of the kick down linkage and how it misses everything and works good and still has a some what factory look.I still think the 440 kick down bracket will have the right fit but didnt want to "test" one and waste money.It's an easy and cheap way to get it working on the go as I was needing to get it connected quickly.

Attachments

• SAM_0091 (Custom).JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 631
  • SAM_0089 (Custom).JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 606
  • SAM_0090 (2) (Custom).JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 667
  • SAM_0088 (2) (Custom).JPG
    156 KB · Views: 690
-
Back