6 pack style air cleaner on a 4bbl

-

JohnWales

Reaction score
My apologies to the purists but my car is not factory correct, so I am building it how I want it. I have a 68 Barracuda formula S fastback originally a 340, now a 360. I am interested in putting the big oval 6 pack style air cleaner made for a 4 barrel. I love the loom of those but haven't seen anyone put one on a Barracuda or other A bodies, so I was hoping to get some info. I do have a fiberglass hood 6 pack hood. Anyone have any pics of this air cleaner on your a body, or any advice on if one will fit and what issues I might have. I hat to drop $600+ on one to find out it wont work.... Thanks for any guidance

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.56.14 AM.png

I cannot help in this area BUT if it works, I'd like to know also. I love the look and who cares what the purists think... It's your car!!

On page 4 I believe. 2-Barrel to 4-Barrel Conversion
My apologies to the purists but my car is not factory correct, so I am building it how I want it. I have a 68 Barracuda formula S fastback originally a 340, now a 360. I am interested in putting the big oval 6 pack style air cleaner made for a 4 barrel. I love the loom of those but haven't seen anyone put one on a Barracuda or other A bodies, so I was hoping to get some info. I do have a fiberglass hood 6 pack hood. Anyone have any pics of this air cleaner on your a body, or any advice on if one will fit and what issues I might have. I hat to drop $600+ on one to find out it wont work.... Thanks for any guidance

View attachment 1716220599

-
Back