/6 Parts Available in Colorado

-

CO/6

Reaction score
My son works at a local Salvage Yard and they've got 6 vehicles in with /6's, two that I know start and run, no smoke. one an '81 D-150, the other a '76 Aspen Wagon. Others have some new parts on the engines. No super sixes. No A-Bodies. A Volrare and another Wagon.

If anyone needs anything let me know and I'll check on prices and parts.

Tim

Hello and thank you for the info. Are any of those auto's, 3 speed with overdrive?

That 904 will work fine, with the slant bell housing. For the starter location Don

I know there's a good 727 with a /6 bell housing on a D-150, there's a 904 in both on Aspen Wagons, 1's dead with a good motor, not sure about the other.

Wish we were A little closer, shipping would cost as much as the tranny. We know someone looking for that 727!! I was talking about the standard three speed with overdrive. Thanks Don

Don't know what the shipping would be on the tranny, never had to deal with that. There's just what I mentioned. They got a '74 Scamp in today, real nice red adn black interior, we may pull the split bench high backs out and sell off the factory high back buckets from his Duster. Some decent body parts but the previous owner must have been a mad max fan. Ammo cans bolted to the fenders, spikes on the factrory hubs, hooks welded into the roof. I'm glad he took care of the interior.

Does the split bench high backs have arm rest? This is what Diva needs for her twister? We have the split out of an early model A body car, head rest and arm rest black and white checks with buttons. Not the correct seats but we do have both front and rear. Thank you.

The split bench is the high back with the center arm rest. Red and black custom upholstry , my son is deciding if he's going to swap the entire interior over and take out the buckets or sell of the bench with the back seats.

Tghe issue is he has a '74 with the fold down rear seat and needs to take the skin off the Scamp back seat and figure out what to do with the back side panels.

If yall run across another, high back,split bench and arm rest. Please let us know thanks.

Absolutely, I'll try to get him to make some sort of decision on what he's putting in the car, I need the darn space back in my garage. If he decides to stay with the buckets I'll post pictures of the split bench. Anyone interested in the buckets if he goes with the bench?

-
Back