# 6 spark plug access hole Big Block

-
Are you going to free hand it or did you buy a template? I bought the $40 template from eBay.
Im not sure yet. Was thinking I'd look around and get some of the measurements of the ss forum and get it taped up to see, I still have to get my slicks mounted and my minitubs done 1st.
It's finally getting to a nice temperature over here in Yakima so I can start up again soon.

Im not sure yet. Was thinking I'd look around and get some of the measurements of the ss forum and get it taped up to see, I still have to get my slicks mounted and my minitubs done 1st.
It's finally getting to a nice temperature over here in Yakima so I can start up again soon.
I make deliveries to Moses Lake once a month, it has been brutal out there this summer. I’m rushing to get my painting projects done before the temp drops and the humidity goes up. We haven’t had rain for 3 weeks which is crazy for us, but great for painting.

I make deliveries to Moses Lake once a month, it has been brutal out there this summer. I’m rushing to get my painting projects done before the temp drops and the humidity goes up. We haven’t had rain for 3 weeks which is crazy for us, but great for painting.
Yep, I remember west side weather very well.
I used to do painting over there pretty often. Some projects I'd start in the summer and have to wait months to finish. I moved over here 2 years ago and it's taking some getting used to. The seasons over here seem to wear out there welcome .

Yep, I remember west side weather very well.
I used to do painting over there pretty often. Some projects I'd start in the summer and have to wait months to finish. I moved over here 2 years ago and it's taking some getting used to. The seasons over here seem to wear out there welcome .
I love the diversity of this state, we truly have it all. Forrest, desert, mountain,lakes, rivers and beaches. If you ever make it out this way we should grab a burger!

I love the diversity of this state, we truly have it all. Forrest, desert, mountain,lakes, rivers and beaches. If you ever make it out this way we should grab a burger!
Sure, that sounds good. Yes, Washington is the state you never have to leave for vacation.

#6 isn't too bad on my son's 1967 Dart (440/B-body HP manifolds). Just have to reach under the alternator from the front, BUT on my Barracuda that's a different story. The header panel makes it so that my arms are just a little short to reach #6 (same engine/manifold combo). I just do it from underneath...

Yep, exactly but things can be done tastefully & most time it won't detract any value on those special cars. Myself, I build to keep forever like my 70 I have now it's going drag race only but the plan is to have it look stock besides the wheels and tires and super stock wheel well openings for tire clearance and changing ease. Oh and I'll have a fiberglass super stock hood but paint will be a factory color and a bumblebee stripe.

Make that beeotch street legal. You’ll want to drive it on the street. That’s where the FUN is.

Mid to low 80’s next week. We will need long John’s and **** for weather THAT cold around here.

Why the inspection?? Is it from out of state?
No title, just bill of sale and a paper trail from 2005.
If I can find a 67-69 dart or a cheap dart sport or demon I'll buy and build another street car

-
Back