/6 to 360 conversion brackets

-

Lost Bushman

Rich with Anti-Money
Reaction score
Anybody have any pointers on what will make the install smoother? I've already read great things about the hardware and install itself, but I'm wondering if there's any tips that aren't listed on the accompanying paperwork. Thanks!

They should just bolt on like the instructions say. Bolt them to your engine first, then drop it into place. Put the nuts on the bottom through your K frame. I have them on my Dart and have another pair that came on an engine I just bought and will be for sale soon!!

You can see the right one here. Not too much different on the left side.

P1090384.jpg

Now that you mention it. My Dart has a crappy chrome oil pan on it. The engine above came with a black unidentified oil pan on it. The rest of the block and heads are painted orange, but the pan is black. Interesting...

I've got a decent chrome pan on mine, but it's a standard size. If it's not going to work, I'd like to know before I button the motor up only to have to tear it apart later.

According to what I was told by great people here on Abodies, you will need to get a V8 centerlink so your oilpan will clear. I did on my 66.

-
Back