-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfrank

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have rust free 60-62 Valiant doors for a 4 door car or wagon with glass and operators, front fenders, hood, trunk lid. Light blue color, dent free. $500 for everything or pm me with what you need. Located in Hastings MN. Pick up, shipped, or I get to a lot of places around the country if you are not in a hurry.

Front fenders to York NE 68467,intersection of I80 and Hwy 81? Price please, no rush on getting them here.

Thanks

what year did these parts come from? There are differences in 60-61 vs 62 parts? Lawrence

I'm in need of the passanger side front door hinges if you happen to have a set?

$250 I might be coming that way in Aug if I go to Bonneville otherwise it probably won't be until winter.

what year did these parts come from? There are differences in 60-61 vs 62 parts? Lawrence

I am not sure what year they came off of. I got them as a package deal with some Lancer parts. I am not sure but I think the only difference would be in the trunk lid which has been sold.

I'm in need of the passanger side front door hinges if you happen to have a set?

The hinges might be on the doors. I probably have a set of Lancer hinges if they are the same. What would they be worth? :-k A million dollars????

can u post pictures?
hood is different from 62 from 60-61 cars
fenders are different 62 from 60-61 cars

I think all can be made to work, (I know fenders can) (Hood should be even easier) just helps the buyer & seller know that hey are different, Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back