60-62 Valiant/Lancer: the red-headed stepchild of the Mopar resto world

-
Nothing ugly about this !!!
It was Pentastars first EARLY A body experiment and this one had the 413 in it ### EPIC

20220525_150931.jpg

Thanks Uncle Bob
Because u listed your info I found and purchased original magazine on ebay thanks again.

Screenshot_20220525-144900.png

Thanks Uncle Bob
Because u listed your info I found and purchased original magazine on ebay thanks again.

View attachment 1715932871
I might need to get a copy of that TOO!!!!!
Back about 30 years ago, the first Mopar bud I found, picked up a 64 or 5 was it? Dart Vert out of a country bone yard just down the road from me. He was pleased he picked it out of my back pocket sort of. He dropped in a max wedge. It was is cruiser. Massaged in, NOT dropped is better term maybe!!?? I forget the gory details!

I have a 62 savoy. I'm used to ugly.
I would love to have a clean two door or wagon toad, but it would have to be nice, cause parts availability is a nightmare. Maxwedge in a wagon toad? Oh yeah!

View attachment 1715931465

I had a last fall drive from Pa. to here in S E Tx. to buy my 62 Dart more door. I sold it because I have too many, but he was like me, we love those 62!!!! He will male it a cop car, he already had a running 413. H drove from Pa. to Texarkana in the first long day. Then it took him from the next AM to 4 PM to get to here. ( He got lost.) He found a redneck that gave him directions!

I think I may have that magazine somewhere..... or I may just remember reading it years ago at the library. At the time, the library had all the old,old motor trends and hotrod in folders, by year, that anybody who wanted could look at.

-
Back