600 hp pump gas stroker, whats it worth?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sic71dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Considering selling this, just seeing what its worth and who might be interested.
Its a MP siamese bore small block 439 ci stroker, big port aluminum commando heads fully ported and polished, heads flow 314 cfm at .700 lift, crane cams solid roller 260 duration intake, 266 duration exhaust, 672 intake and exhaust lift, K-1 technologies rods, MP forged crank with an offset grind, Malhe pistons with roughly 11:1 compression which should run fine with 91 or 93 octane given the large roller cam and aluminum heads, its got a victor 340 intake manifold milled to match the heads, TTI 1 7/8th ceramic coated headers, and an 850 cfm demon carb. also have a built 727 transmission with a 3000 rpm converter.

Engine is built by Shady Dell Speedshop and I have the paperwork listing anything and everything about this engine built including the dyno chart

Although Its been turned over pretty regularly over the past 5 years I would recommend maybe honing out the cylinder walls or having a shop check the valvetrain before running it in anything

Engine made a corrected 612 hp@6400 rpms and 581 ft lbs of torque@4800 rpms but that was with 1 5/8ths headers according the the builder, probably pick up another 20-30 hp wit the bigger better TTIs.

I am in this drivetrain for like 14 grand easy and would like to get some of my money back out of it.

Ok I will put a price out of 7500 for the engine, transmission, torque converter, headers, carb and ill throw in some half inch aluminum fuel line too

Sounds like a pretty good deal for someone. I have almost half of that in a 273 rebuild with stock parts and machine work.

Would you consider selling the headers by themselves? I'm looking for some 1 7/8" headers

Engine is a fair price. I have more that into mine and make less power. Good luck.

What is the p/n on the headers? Any chance they are for the early A body?

I am pretty sure they are just for 67 and up A bodies, as of right now id like to unload the headers with the engine but I will PM you if something changes.

That is a darn good deal!! Trany and converter sound about right for the engine too.

You guys put that combo in a 3100# A body with a 3.91 SG 275 drag radials and you should have a 7.0 second 1/8 mile car at 100 MPH! 93 octane may be a stretch IMO, but that is a lot of cam so maybe.

Thats a great deal, If that setup was over here in Australia for that money, It would have been sold in a hart beet

How much for the engine and headers? I have a 4 spd 69 dart. You can PM me as well. I'm relatively close to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back