Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I have a decent drivers side front fender, $50 or trade,
Rear Bumper, needs chrome, it's decent also, $40 or trade,
Front Bumper, If yours looks like a pretzel, this one looks better, FREE.
All located near Desoto Texas, don't want to ship, but I can if you are interested. PM if you want pictures. Trade for SW 2 inch gauges, DC Chrome Parts, breathers, filters, bolts, etc.
THANKS FABO!

Good morning Stan,
I am interested in the rear bumper, Can you send me some pictures?
Thanks
Ron

Sure Ron, will do. As soon as it quits raining! Man, I have lived here going on 3 years and never have I put those words together in a sentence!

I was just in Houston last week, but I did not get any real time off was working 12 hour days. I just home from Baton Rough LA have been there since Monday.
Anyway when every you get a chance will be great no rush on my end.
Ron

Here you go. This bumper is wider than a 67 Barracuda bumper! Weight is half of the cuda though. Almost would think it's aluminum, but it's not. Let me know what you think and if you want it I can hold it for you.

Attachments

• DSCN0324_20.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCN0323_20.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN0325_20.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN0326_20.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 138
Stan,
Sorry for taking so long to get back with you on the bumper. I have been on the road a lot over the last several weeks. If you don't mind holding it for a little while I'll take the bumper.
Thanks again
Ron

Ok guys I will hold them for you. Cause you know I have a museum for old rusty unloved cars and parts. Just kidding, glad there are other folks keeping these cars going.

The Lancer rear bumper and drivers fender are SOLD. Still have a front bumper for sale. Thanks FABO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back