62 Dart

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
O K I know that's a B body!!! but I have this uncurable disease, and have the itch for another early B body for 6-8 months. havn't had one in 6-7 years now. I need another project like a hole in the head. ( it would only release air>)

I had a 2 door 62 dart roller 25 years ago I was gonna drop in a 440 with a max wedge top, but I let it go. no one built " not real" stuff back then!

so I noticed a coupe of more door 62 darts on CL. ( would love a 2 door but.....) both look like just pulled out of the pasture. one is actually priced close to fair, the other at least twice market. one 30 mi away the other 200 !! I figure the market for a 4 door dart is pretty small! I know it can be made into a 2 door with a wrecked 2 door donor.

so if any docs on here, is there a PILL for this?????? Ha ( do I really want to be cured!????)

You'll be just fine..............

Attachments

• ae086ea99dfa98b180dcdc97b120ea59.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 63
You are a man of good taste, barbee..... yes, you need another project! C'mon out the Shanandoah Valley of VA, and I'll let you drive mine for free.....with proper supervision of course! LOL It's just a plain-jane 225, 3-on-the-tree, 4DR, but it IS a '62. Maybe this will help you......

Attachments

• DSCN1086.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 41
-
Back