62 Lancer Race Car

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
well i guy is wanting to get rid of this thing, couldn't get really close but it looks to be an old race car, might just have to pick it up...

the car has "Acid 9" on it... From TX....

Attachments

• 101_4359.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 701
  • 101_4360.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 702
  • 101_4362.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 691
  • 101_4363.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 679
  • 101_4361.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 690
like the cyclops eye under the front bumper-- cool find, Lawrence

You better go get that before it gets any worse. Looks like it may be saveable still right now.

You better go get that before it gets any worse. Looks like it may be saveable still right now.

yea it a GT HDT to...

the guy was at speedworld today so he should so he should call me tonite or i'll be after him lol...

if i get this marks b-gas record is gonna be on the table...

dont forget the kitty when you pick it up!! Cool find!
Acid 9 wonder what the heck thats about?? Maybe the cat knows??

this is kinda what i was thinking!

can you tell what i did? i still think i need to shorted it in the front behind the wheel

Attachments

• lancer short chop done altered scoop done paint done.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 719
Allmost Perfect,roof and rear wheel location are bitchen,I would move the fronts back to there stock location.If I had it to do all over again thats how my car would bee.The windshield rake is perfect,and what I like the best.Now you got me thinking about cutting my car again.Guzzi Mark

Allmost Perfect,roof and rear wheel location are bitchen,I would move the fronts back to there stock location.If I had it to do all over again thats how my car would bee.The windshield rake is perfect,and what I like the best.Now you got me thinking about cutting my car again.Guzzi Mark

i agree on the stock front location! i think it might help the front end of the car not be so long looking...

After thinking about this for 45 minutes,think I will start cutting tommorrow.My guess is about 40 hrs to get windshield back at the top a couple inches.Just a matter of cutting,welding,grinding,cussing,and bleeding.Will have to make a new windshield cause the opening will bee bigger cause its going to bee back further.THANKS ED,for posting that picture.Guzzi Mark

After thinking about this for 45 minutes,think I will start cutting tommorrow.My guess is about 40 hrs to get windshield back at the top a couple inches.Just a matter of cutting,welding,grinding,cussing,and bleeding.Will have to make a new windshield cause the opening will bee bigger cause its going to bee back further.THANKS ED,for posting that picture.Guzzi Mark

damn you! now i have to go even more radical!:wack::bs:

lol

Spent all day cutting and welding,about 1/3 way done.Roof top was moved back 2.5 inches.Dropping front of roof 1/2 inche.Hopeing I like it better than it was.We will see.Mark

Spent all day cutting and welding,about 1/3 way done.Roof top was moved back 2.5 inches.Dropping front of roof 1/2 inche.Hopeing I like it better than it was.We will see.Mark

Mark I would love to do that to mine do u ever come back to Mich anymore I'm in the Jackson area did u document what u did or take pics I'd love the insight
Aaron

never seen one with all that trim,,,wheel well trim,,,and rocker trim looks like 64 65 cuda style,,,ide save that car,,no chop, 340 4 speed my 2 cents &kool car

-
Back