-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacollins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ALL HELP APPRECIATED, THIS ISN'T FOR AN A-BODY, I KNOW, BUT FIGURED SOMEONE MAY KNOW SOMEBODY WHO HAS SOME OF THIS. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED. NEED CHROME PIECES THAT ARE ABOUT 1/2" WIDE THAT GO ON FRONT FENDERS, , DOOR , AND TRUNK , FOR A '62 plymouth B-BODY .
THANKS ..................:help:

Try wildcat auto wrecking, last time I was up there I 3 or 2 door 62 b bodys 2 were verts. Google them, cool web page

there is a 63 belvedere recently arrived at the east el paso u pull it. maybe? some parts are interchangable. this is what the trunk looked like when i first came across it. loaded with spare parts - instrument clusters, heater controllers, dash bezels, push button shifters and cables, more.
Question is - does this 62 - 65 stuff have any value?

Attachments

• 100_2930.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 163
  • 100_2931.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_2932.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 155
Unfortunately, there is no way to get it out of the u pull it without paying for each piece, bit by bit. I would assume? the push button trans controllers with or without cables would have the greatest value. here is a frontal pic of the thing - exner styling, definetly different. Assume also that it has a "poly" pre LA 318 engine. If you have a specific need, shoot me a PM.

Attachments

• 100_2933.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 100_2934.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_2936.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 167
These are the at the top of the list of unobtanium. This is '62 sport fury trim only at least on the fenders and doors. I have a set of the rear quarter "L" shaped pieces from a Belvedere that I believe are the same as the Sport Fury. Mine are dented heavily but restorable because they are stainless. PM if interested. Also try FBBO, but even with the concentration of interested parties there this year parts are scarce.

It probably sat for a long time, before being discarded. someone sure stashed a lot of extra B dash parts in the trunk.

hey what about Murray Park in Ohio? Is in your neck of the woods, might have the Fury trim, I see his ads in Hemmings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back