-
Status
Not open for further replies.

imopar360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
625 CFM STREET DEMON CARB only had it for less then 4 months. Bought it from summit racing for $380..Asking $320 shipped in the lower 48 states

Also have a Summit racing #6900 camshaft and lifter kit for mopar small block.Asking $80 shipped in the lower 48 states.8 months old from summit racing.

Heres a like to info:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-k6900/overview/

And last I have a mopar small block performer intake, asking $120 Shipped in the lower 48 staes

Intake is back up for sale..prices include shipping guys. (in the lower 48 states)

I can do:

$300 for the carb
$105 for the intake
$65 for the cam
All items include shipping in the lower 48 states,but buyers must cover paypal fee.thanks

Why did you decide to sell the carb.....i was interested in one of them but couldn't make my mind up 625 or 750.....i was also looking at the edelbrock carbs.....thanks webby.

Why did you decide to sell the carb.....i was interested in one of them but couldn't make my mind up 625 or 750.....i was also looking at the edelbrock carbs.....thanks webby.

need a bigger carb for a 360 sb/426 stroker build i have in the works

Are the gaskets with it and are they useable.....i have a performer intake on my 360.....if so if you still have it i will take it.....thanks webby.

Are the gaskets with it and are they useable.....i have a performer intake on my 360.....if so if you still have it i will take it.....thanks webby.

gaskets and metal spacer plate come with it and in good shape. please send as gift or cover paypal fees..thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------
camshaft is sold

Carb sold. awaiting payment

Hey imopar360 this is Daniel the guy you sold the engine to.. thanks again.. hey I forgot to grab the bolts from ya for the intake water pump n timing chain cover.. it would be cheaper to ship em to me than to drive out there.. if you want ill pay pal you a few bucks for shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back