-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Contact seller
cant afford the big buck redone items so need a steering wheel for a dodge dart 1964 [63 same] can have some cracks around the outside of wheel but none on the hub.color uninportant also need nice pit free horn ring for the 2 spoke wheel same car .also need 2 aluminum head light rings 63-64 dart pictures and price on all items thanks

cant afford the big buck redone items so need a steering wheel for a dodge dart 1964 [63 same] can have some cracks around the outside of wheel but none on the hub.color uninportant also need nice pit free horn ring for the 2 spoke wheel same car .also need 2 aluminum head light rings 63-64 dart pictures and price on all items thanks

I have a horn ring in good condition.

want to buy 1964 dart steering wheel and horn ring, also alum head light rings . steering wheel can have a few cracks on outer ring but none on hub looking more or less for a good core, or good used oringnal,cant afford one that has been redone.the guys who responded to my last post please get back to me with pictures and price thanks

I have a 63 dart.May take a few days to get a picture. We had 8 inches of snow started Tuesday.It's going away fast.Maybe tomarrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back