-
Status
Not open for further replies.

triggerman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4 sets of these window fuzzies, they are new still in the box,and fit 2dr. hardtops, I have 1 set of Sedan I am going to sell them at a ridiculous price, $40ea. shipped anywhere in the US, or you can come to Lincolnton, NC and pick them up.

Attachments

• 0114162101.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 496
Do you know if these will work on 66 Valiant? I am relatively sure the fronts will but do not know about the rear?

hi,Iam looking for the set that will fit my 65 dart 2 door,,with door post ,do you still have thanks

I have 4 sets of these window fuzzies, they are new still in the box,and fit 2dr. hardtops, I have 1 set of Sedan I am going to sell them at a ridiculous price, $40ea. shipped anywhere in the US, or you can come to Lincolnton, NC and pick them up.

hi,I have a 65 dart sedan,,do you still have a set,,id be interested!!

Thanks
Russell

they say there is a difference between the sedan and hardtop and the only difference is the length, and the hardtops are longer, so if you have a sedan you could trim them down, I still have 4 sets left of the hardtops

Iam interested for the set for a sedan.can you help me out ..thx

If you still have a set left , I'll take it.TKS............ , Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back