63 dart 2-door conversion wagon- (project car)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh B

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1963 dodge Dart station wagon project car. It has been striped to bare metal-top&bottom side.allmost all of the rust has been cut out and car has been primed with self etching primer.Converted to a 2-door wagon. mini-tubed and 2x3 box frame sectioned between front/rear to make full chassis.I have all glass for conversion,side rear glass & new tailgate glass.I have all the trim.I have front & rear window regulators for 2-door conversion.I have all the rear interior panels. comes with VFN fiberglass flat hood. front buckets(low back) and rear fold down seat.Complete dash.I have factory rear wooden board for spare tire well.
wiper motor w/arms. interior window cranks(great condition). Nos taillamps &Nos reverse lamps with housings. factory K-member with upper/lower control arms.New 11'Rotors & calipars.Original steering column with wheel. Front&rear bumpers. 8 3/4 rearend housing narrowed to fit car with moser axles & back brace. 10.5 backing plates complete.No Drums.New 15x12 rear rims(wheel vintiques steel rim)and hot rod trim rings.New vintage firestone DOT tires.New 15x4 front torque thrust 2 rims with New vintage firestone tires.5 on 4.5 bolt patterns.New aluminum 10 gallon fuel cell.Many other parts also,To many to list. Located in dunedin fl. you cam pm me you contact info if youd like to discuss over the phone.will have pics to post shortly.$2500.00 obo . Clear Florida title I also have a 360 magnum short block and a833od 4spd trans available at additional cost!

pics available upon request as it wont let me upload all of them due to size? please pm me and i'll email them to you! all offers considered or might possibly part out-Thanks

I hate to sell it but i need the space! It will make a nice project for someone!

Im going to part car out if no interest of buying whole, wagon parts and 2 door hardtop parts- let me know what need

pics are available thru email by request! wouldnt upload on here due to size?

Ok Guys I Have the pics and i'm resizing 'em as we speak

That is a sweet car, the price is really good too, lots of work done and lots of new sheetmetal and parts, good deal in my book!! I wouldnt part it out, maybe if no interest here on FABO you should list it on eBay, it should sell there. Good luck and remember, pictures tell and show alot so I would take more and post them, maybe more of the extra stock parts, NOS stuff, trim, all of it. No pics, no intrest. Good luck!!

That's pretty cool. Here's a bump to keep it on top a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back