63 dodge dart grill bolts and clips?

-

Easy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good link on where to find the proper clips and bolts and screws for a 63 dodge dart grill? The ones I have are broke or rusty. Thanks all

Does anyone have a good link on where to find the proper clips and bolts and screws for a 63 dodge dart grill? The ones I have are broke or rusty. Thanks all
Without knowing what the parts are you need it is hard to answer but there are several places I would try:
Classic Industries, Detroit Muscle, Auto Body Clips Direct, Ebay, and Autobody Toolmart are a few possibilities. Many fasteners are used for years and years on different models and brands so you may have to measure and put it together yourself if you don't find a kit.

Without knowing what the parts are you need it is hard to answer but there are several places I would try:
Classic Industries, Detroit Muscle, Auto Body Clips Direct, Ebay, and Autobody Toolmart are a few possibilities. Many fasteners are used for years and years on different models and brands so you may have to measure and put it together yourself if you don't find a kit.
IMG_6219.jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg

And if you can't find it locally, I forgot about McMaster Carr. They have nice dimensioned drawings for all their stuff and they are relatively quick. When I lived in Minnesota I would get stuff the next day from Illinois. Its a couple days now since I am in Idaho.

That style was commonly used among body styles. Probably not too difficult to find.

I'm surprised no one mentioned RT Specialties.
Unless they are out of business, they used to be the go-to place.

-
Back