63 or 64 AM radio wanted

-

Dartnewbie

Former Dart owner
Reaction score
I am looking for an AM radio from a 63 or 64 Dart or Valiant. I need the one that has the round pushbuttons and would like to have a working one. There was one on Ebay but it went stupid high due to suspected shill bidding. If anyone updated their sound and has this radio laying around, let me know. I am willing to buy it but not willing to hock my house to get it. Thanks!

PM me i have one I cant remember if it works it has been out of the car for 3 years sitting in the garage.

Hey dartnewby ,I have a radio out of a 64 Valiant ,round buttons.
Lemme know if your interested
Jeremy

If it works let me know how much you want for it. Thanks!

Did either one of you find the radio? I am still interested in getting a working radio if possible.

if the radio you have is just dead, bypass it.

picturescarshowetc005Medium.jpg

I understand I can bypass it. I am wanting a working radio though. Not that I really plan on jamming to the AM band but I would like to have it working. They are still out there or I could send mine out to get it fixed. I just like to have original equipment working when possible. I have an after market radio installed right now but I am putting a factory radio back in the dash and relocate a radio to somewhere else. Nice Valiant by the way.

hey man ,,,the radio isnt workin so,i might have this one repaired
whats it cost to get those repaired ?
but i did get the trim around the window for the 72
i'll try to get the wife to get some pics.

-
Back