Status
Not open for further replies.

the mopar dude

Head Dude
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure what year this turd is for sure, but it has all the convertible specific parts still on it and in decent condition. The A pillar chrome is good as well as the chrome around the back top area. Att the top mechanism and pump is still there also and hooked up. Latches are good. Would take $175 for all the chrome, $200 for the whole top assembly, $200 for the pump and rams, and $150 for the latches.
For that matter, I would take $500 for the whole car. 6 cyl auto, lots-o-rust, no title. Buddy was going to smash it but talked him into parting it out. Only problem was that he dumped it out at my house. Needs a good home.
Located in Burlington Kansas 66839
Call Brad

Attachments

• 64Valiant 008.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 463
  • 64Valiant 009.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 340
Not sure what year this turd is for sure, but it has all the convertible specific parts still on it and in decent condition. The A pillar chrome is good as well as the chrome around the back top area. Att the top mechanism and pump is still there also and hooked up. Latches are good. Would take $175 for all the chrome, $200 for the whole top assembly, $200 for the pump and rams, and $150 for the latches.
For that matter, I would take $500 for the whole car. 6 cyl auto, lots-o-rust, no title. Buddy was going to smash it but talked him into parting it out. Only problem was that he dumped it out at my house. Needs a good home.
Located in Burlington Kansas 66839
Call Brad

That and a 2 or 4 door donor could make a car.

The title that came with it says 64, probably had a high speed accident with the front wheels off the ground and needed the sheetmetal replaced. From the pink paint I figure its some kind of exotic one off prototype from back around 1961, but cant confirm. Just wanted to give someone a chance to round up those hard to find chrome pieces. Kind of odd that it has the luggage rack on the trunk, and not sure if you could even get one of those from the factory. Whoever made the rack--not sure, but its complete also.

Can you post more pics? Interior, front, rear...would be nice, looks like lots of other parts, is it all for sale?

Would sell the whole car for $600, or part it out for the prices I first listed.

Attachments

• 64Valiant 001.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 299
  • 64Valiant 006.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 64Valiant 007.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 287
  • 64Valiant 010.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 297
  • 64Valiant 004.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 289
i could use the taillites /w lenses are they any good? and maybe the grille pm me with prices shipped please to 32095 fl. thanks

Grille is junk and the cost of freight for the fenders would exceed their value. Tail lights are there but starting to pit on the right side. Lens is broken on the right, left one may be useable. Better than nothing, if you have nothing.

Attachments

• Valiant 011.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 261
  • Valiant 010.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 260
All the windshield outer chrome is good, a bit of pink paint on the lower piece but all straight. Mirror is good also. Latches look complete and functional. Need zipcode for freight figuring.

You guys want to get in touch with me on my normal email that would be fine/easier/quicker and wouldnt waste space here.

Attachments

• Valiant 001.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Valiant 002.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Valiant 003.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Valiant 004.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Valiant 007.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Valiant 008.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 261
  • Valiant 009.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 249
Do you still have this car? Are you interested in parting out the top mechanism? I need only the rear-most top bow, complete. The rest of my mechanism is good. Thanks. George

The pink turd is a 66. Passenger side fender don't look toooo bad! OOPS! Viewd this in the wrong mode and didn't see all the other replies! HERE'S YOUR SIGN! I thought my top was ROUGH!

Do you still have this car? Are you interested in parting out the top mechanism? I need only the rear-most top bow, complete. The rest of my mechanism is good. Thanks. George

AND: If you part out the top, would like the two latches. I also need the small plastic pieces that are atop the rear convertible quarter panels ( they are very thin plastic) as well as some hardware from inside the door jambs ( look like chrome wedges with springs and has part on the door too...called a striker, maybe))
Do not let the bumper go to scrap. I might need it too. how much to 35216?

Is that a tach in the dash? Picture?

OOPs! just saw where someone wanted the latches above. Put me in line.

I'm looking for the lower steering colum bracket that's bolts to the fire wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back