64/65 Barracuda grill lights and lower turn signals

-

Slim Flipmin

Reaction score
Ok, so i thought that the cuda grill lights were turn signals. But, pictured this one has both. Are the grill lights driving lights? Im sure someone can educate me.....Thx!

Attachments

• mopp_0905_01_z+1965_barracuda+front_view.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 167
The car in that photo has a Valiant front valance on it. The Barracudas had turn signals in the lights in the grill as you suggested. There were some European Barracudas that were made with the turn signals in the front valance however.

This ^^^^^^^^ If yours is like the picture, you could possibly convert the Barracuda lights into driving lights?

I have a grandma 64 2 dr that i want to put the cuda grill onto. .....yeah, i know half the people who read this are collectively sighing at that thought. But there is a huge difference in attitude between valiant grill and the cuda. This is also a nice alternative....pictured below.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1460178893309.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 153
I have a grandma 64 2 dr that i want to put the cuda grill onto. .....yeah, i know half the people who read this are collectively sighing at that thought. But there is a huge difference in attitude between valiant grill and the cuda. This is also a nice alternative....pictured below.

Personally, I prefer the Barracuda grille layout for this very reason - attitude!

-
Back