64 65 Barracuda rocker panel moulding trim the same????

-

ZooKypr

Reaction score
I know '66 Barracuda is different but from looking at some pics I can not tell if 64 & 65 are the same. Anybody have a '64 pic or two. A buddy is looking for set for his '64.

I think they are the same as not much changed at all between 64 and 65 Barracudas. I have a 65 Formula S and wish you good luck finding any decent rocker moldings. I have my original ones which are not on the car currently as they are just ok and I had them off and like it with them off. My car needs some body and then paint job down the road, as I save up to get it done. In the mean time I drive it and enjoy it for what it is, fun car to drive and show off as original cool beast it is. Many people say leave it alone and I laugh as I already got more than its worth into it with the mechanical restoration, but I love it and it runs like a rabbit. So as I refer to the hole I throw money into, it matters not! You make it what you want and enjoy the trip it takes you on every time! Mopar or No Car!

65Cudalover

Am I mistaken or does the 64 have a screw through the face of the rocker right below the front of the door whereas the 65 does not? Otherwise the same?

Guess what I need is a close-up shot of '64 rocker to be for sure. In a couple of pics I've seen the rockers looked slightly different from 64 to 65. The 64 ones looked like the top edge was a double row running down the length of the car or maybe it was a poor angle of the photo. Anyone with a '64 care to post a close-up of thier rockers????

car is my sig is a 64. can get a more detailed pic if needed. PM me so I am reminded after work.

-
Back