-
Status
Not open for further replies.

qkRick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Sorry for limited info but wanted to get this posting out there. Will post more pics and info when possible. This is for entire package. I have a clear Ohio title for the 64.

Have one 64 Barracuda 273 auto pushbutton shift car with I believe around 90k. miles. Was good running and driving car when taken apart for resto. Owner died mid project and I ended up with it. Front clip and deck lid were off, stripped and epoxy primed. Sorry no pics yet of those items but they are in excellent shape. Car is solid with exception of lower quarters. Engine and trans out. Front seats are re done. Metal was cut out of quarters for repair but the A body repro. supplier that everyone hates sent the wrong panels and repair never got finished.

Second car is a 65 that my late father and I purchased as in early 80's for a parts donor. It is a 38k mi. car that we purchased after the elderly first owner ran into a flat bed trailer taking out the front clip. It is a 273 auto with factory air. Has the 14" wheels but I don't know if all of the hubcaps are there Car was started this week and appears to run fine. Probably best for parts or race car due to rusty floor pans.

I would like to build a gasser from this collection. The only thing stopping me is lack of time, money, space, health, talent and skill. Cars are currently at a friends and I am trying to get rest of parts in one spot here in N.E. Ohio. I will change post if I decide to separate and part out. Please PM me here with phone number and best time to call.

$2500 for all.

Thanks for the ad FABO

DSC03162.JPG

DSC03163.JPG

DSC03165.JPG

DSC03166.JPG

DSC03170.JPG

DSC03171.JPG

DSC03177.JPG

Last edited:
Price added. Thank you.
Update. Due to time and space limitations green car was stripped and shell was scrapped. Red car and parts are at a friend's house. Still haven't had time to get all of the parts together in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back