64 -65 Valiant Bumper

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have 2 mint doors and front bumper 150.00 per door and 200 for front bumper i could thro in bezels /bumper guards was lookin for 80 for them put that twards shipping full interior all crome but mirror and trim rings p,m for phone #

Winston… The prices that you emailed to me are different and higher than what you wrote here publicly. The price is too high for my project anyway. I think I need to pass.
Anyone else got a front bumper?

Winston… The prices that you emailed to me are different and higher than what you wrote here publicly. The price is too high for my project anyway. I think I need to pass.
Anyone else got a front bumper?

I've got one with over riders at my storage yard I'll trade you if you can find the 63 wagon taillights.

$150.00 per door + 300.00 for both 200.00 for mint bumper FRONT WITH BEZELS

if you can fond an add i placed cheaper than that i will take $25.00 more dollars off
thats a steal if your paying attn there is a barracuda for sale in pitburg as u wine about you dont like those prices you can find them cheaper but not rust free go tell him his doors arent wort that
and not from me and gl finding a mint bumper they havent punched in 48 years my plastic grill for my nissan more than that its plastic and made evey day SORRRY I TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT

The email I got said $250 for the bumper and $80 for the bumper guards and $200 a door. I am just saying that it isn't consistent.
I just sold a whole Barracuda a few years ago for $500 and I can get parts locally for cheaper. Just saying that I don't wish to buy yours. Don't give me flack about it. Have a nice day.
Anyone else have a non-mint bumper?

have a pair, and good front brackets, but consider them (bumper shells) cores. If you wanted to work with them you could have the bumper shells for shipping. Front brackets (64 Valiant ) $35. can either post pics later here or pm me.

New Mex guy,
I think I had sent you a personal message, but not sure. Messages don't seem to be going thru because your mail box might be full. Please send me a pic of the front bumper to [email protected] and figure shipping to my place in PA, 18235.
Thanks
Rob

On another note, I am still getting flack from the guy in WinstoninWisconsin about his car parts and how I shouldn't be begging for car parts if I can't afford them. It's just a driver and A-bodies are the cheap Mopars. I am just building a cheap driver for myself to enjoy and will shop around until I find what I want. I don't know why this guy thinks I need to buy his stuff. Thanks for all the other PMs from the nice people here trying to help out. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back