[WANTED] 64-66 barracuda inside rear plastic pieces.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpg
image.jpg
this is a total long shot but I bought about a year or two ago made by a guy on here home made rear seat latch covers in red. I'm attaching a picture of them for reference only. He said he was going to start repoping the inside lower rear window corner plastic that is almost the holy grail of inside plastic parts for 64-66. Does any one know if they are being repopped yet and how to reach him (them)? Pm me here please.
I'm looking for a set as mine are missing.
Thanks,
Joe

It will probably take me a while, but I'll do some investigating and get back to you. I know I have the post about the back seat bracket plastic covers saved and a PM from him in regard to it, but that was before the website was redone so the PMs that I tried to save off of the site are about worthless. Hopefully someone else will find the info before me, but I'm looking.

You're welcome Joe. Please let me know how they work out for you. I'd like to get a set, but if I remember the PM, they were a little too high for me since I don't even know if I'll be running a back seat after I install my cage.

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back