Status
Not open for further replies.

robcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
Please let me know if you have a 1964-1966 rear seat. I need the folding back portion. Hoping to find one in Great Condition to purchase. Thank you!
Rob

I have black rears I live in Wisconsin if you can pic up will ship on your dime PM me if interested

I have a black one from a 65 in decent condition and it has all the hardware for the lock

I have a good used black '66 available. Carpet on backside has turned to dust but surprisingly the top of the seat back is in nice shape as I recall. Latch hardware is not present but I have it if you need that also. I'm near Willcox, AZ. Any friends going to/coming from Tucson? Could meet at truckstop? I hope you can find one closer as shipping will be a bundle. Can send pics to regular email if interested.

Last edited:
I have black rears I live in Wisconsin if you can pic up will ship on your dime PM me if interested
I'm in new mex
I have a black one from a 65 in decent condition and it has all the hardware for the lock
Thank you so much for reaching out. I am finding that shipping from more than a few states away from me will be huge. Therefore, I will pass on this one. Thank you though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back