-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA64Dart360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all! I am now in need of these interior trim pieces. Just got my headliner installed, but need the trim pieces now .

Attached is the picture of what I need. The 1st two pieces I don't have, the bottom piece(pair) I do have. I did find these on ebay, but I'm not trying to pay $170 for these two pieces of trim. Any help would be appreciated!!
IMG_20180822_093438.jpg

Hello all! I am now in need of these interior trim pieces. Just got my headliner installed, but need the trim pieces now .

Attached is the picture of what I need. The 1st two pieces I don't have, the bottom piece(pair) I do have. I did find these on ebay, but I'm not trying to pay $170 for these two pieces of trim. Any help would be appreciated!!View attachment 1715213847

I've got them for you, and your not going to pay $170.00 For them. That's a promise. I will get some photos to you by this evening. What your needing is the interior roof rail trim...boyh sides. What about the rear window trim? I am not seeing what your last photo represents? Best. Old Dart 66

I've got them for you, and your not going to pay $170.00 For them. That's a promise. I will get some photos to you by this evening. What your needing is the interior roof rail trim...boyh sides. What about the rear window trim? I am not seeing what your last photo represents? Best. Old Dart 66

The last photo of the 3 represents the rear(I think) of the rail trim. I have the pair of that. But since my dart was the base model, it wasn't the chrome trim .it was painted red.

I do have someone on another forum searching as well . Let me know when you get the photos! I appreciate it!

The last photo of the 3 represents the rear(I think) of the rail trim. I have the pair of that. But since my dart was the base model, it wasn't the chrome trim .it was painted red.

I do have someone on another forum searching as well . Let me know when you get the photos! I appreciate it!

Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back