-
Status
Not open for further replies.

n8ling

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So I've heard and read a lot of terrible reviews of the quality and finish of these mirrors from pg classics! Wondering if anyone has one that they are not willing to use? I'm hoping it won't look so bad powder coated black!! Also any info for front air dam, 69 cuda?! Thanks

I assume you are looking for the concave style that matches the remote drivers side or are you looking for the manual one that matches the manual one on your drivers side? Need to know which type you are matching

This is the part # from pg classics
It is the match to my one piece remote mirror from my 69 cuda, my 74 dart had the same, and I think a lot of b bodies as well. Always thought they were called ralley mirrors but not sure!?!

1964-74 A-Body Outside Chrome RH. Mirror

Model 160A-RHC

This is the part # from pg classics
It is the match to my one piece remote mirror from my 69 cuda, my 74 dart had the same, and I think a lot of b bodies as well. Always thought they were called ralley mirrors but not sure!?!

1964-74 A-Body Outside Chrome RH. Mirror

Model 160A-RHC

Help us help you. How about a picture of your drivers side mirror or a direct link to the mirror you are needing so everyone don't have to go chasing the information all over the net.

That right door mirror is difficult to find in any condition. If it isn't properly placed it wont reflect anything helpful either. Good hunting

That right door mirror is difficult to find in any condition. If it isn't properly placed it wont reflect anything helpful either. Good hunting

There is a set of nice rear view mirrors on kijiji under dodge dart for sale for 150 but you can get them for about 100, in north York Toronto area.
they are chrome one remote and fixed sport bullet type

I'm not sure if I'de call a company name and a part # having to look all over the net or not, and yes I would love to post a pic or two or even more but for some reason my pics are just a little to large in the mega or kila or what ever bite department from an iphone(maybe someone should work on that) , and since my phone is my computer that all I have to work with for the moment!!!! Besides I turn wrenches for a living not program computers , if something in my profession doesn't work or is to hard , I beat it with a bigger hammer!!!
Any ways back to the mirror subject. Just looking for an aftermarket mirror , if someone has one and can figure out the part # maybe you could post a pic.thanks
Sorry for the rant, I gotta trans to go pull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back