64 and 65 barracudas

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent on heater knobs in case 70DartMike doesn't purchase them...also on the seat adjustment knob for the passenger side (don't know if there's a difference between drivers/passenger side on the knobs). Forgot to mention it in the PM, but I'd also be interested in the rear window cranks and their allen bolts if they're available.

I'm looking for a 273 block cast in April or May of 65. Do you think it's rebuildable? Shipping to Los Angeles would probably be murder though.

The Radio????? Where are you located and do you know if it works? If it does, I'd like it...I think it'll fit in one of the USPS priority mail boxes for like $6 anywhere in the US.

PM sent.

edit: Just noticed someone asked on page 1, and white-night beat me out on this page (that's what I get for using tabbed browsing). Anyways, put me in line at #3 if you still have it. Thanks.

Do you still have these cars? If so, I'm looking for the rear 1/4 panel fender trim. If it's in good shape and stainless steel instead of aluminum, I'm interested. Let me know and a price. Thanks.

Any chance the slant 6 is the actual 1965, if so I'm interested. let me know the engine code number? Also interested in the radio w/knobs if you still got them?
i have an originall 225 slanty 6in the barracuda yet and radio and many other parts car framme rotted out but still keep for trinkets on my street car i"m in wisc call i might not get pm but i have yor parts motor has a 3 on the tree attached:glasses7: jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back