64 barracuda fender tag problems

-

matt64cuda

Reaction score
Does anyone have a gold/gold interior 64 barracuda? I have numbers on my fender tag that dont match anything ive found. For example my TRM is P5Y and PNT is AAA. Ive found numbers close P4Y and AA1 but not my numbers. Any help or info is greatly appreciated! Thanks

I'm getting the same codes as you, P4Y for gold trim and AA1 for gold paint. I can't find anything about P5Y or AAA. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

P5Y decodes as follows P=premium buckets,5=vinyl(the 5 was 64 only) and y=gold. your AAA paint code is A=gold roof,second A=gold body & third A=door frame or molding insert paint I think but could be wrong. Also welcome to this great site.

Oldschoolcuda

Welcome Matt, My codes for a gold on gold are like yours. Mine is a 65. Ypu will normally find your answers here

Thanks for the info guys this has been a very long and frustrating process to find out what she is. Im finally in a position to restore her after having her in my dads garage since i was 12. Im very excited to have found a website like this and will post pics when shes done. Again thanks for the info.

Unfortunately ma mopar just did not keep records of trim/paint color,etc back in the day. Just total production numbers of specific vehicle type.

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back