Status
Not open for further replies.

ajones8230

64 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I'm looking for the interior door handles/arm rests for both driver and passenger side. Also the door sill plates. Oh, and the Barracuda emblem on the passenger front side. Please let me know if you have these and how much with shipping to 92596

just letting you know incase youre not aware,,,,the barracuda script on the fender is differnt in 64 then other years,,,the tail on the last letter A is longer then on 65 and newer,,,if you havent found one let me know i may have one

I still haven't found the 64 Barracuda script for the passenger side front fender. Also, I'm still looking for wiper arms, arm rests, and door sill plates.

Thanks, Andy

andy i just looked at what i have,,no 64 scripts,,sorry,,keep looking have you put a wanted add on the early valiant/barracuda board ??

i could be wrong,but i believe another year some where newer then 1967 used a barracuda script with a long tail on the a,,,

watch e bay for wiper arms,,,there are 2 styles,,one style is just a dull silver/gray,, the other more popular is the stainless arms

I have a 64 parts car that has all of those parts including the Barracuda script. The driver's armrest vinyl is coming apart, but could be recovered. I know you have asked about parts before, but I am slow in removing thing and can't take pics yet. Let me know via PM. Thanks

I have some of those parts I will have to check which ones. The sill plate and the door handles for sure, I think the emblem. I'm in Indiana, but it shouldn;'t cost that much for shipping. I will get back with you tomorrow.

i have been checking swap meets for that emblem since i got my 64 in 1992 and i have never found one (yet). but im a cheapskate so it would probably be out of my price range if i ever found one anyway.. good luck

I may have a good pair of interior door handles/arm rests, but they need to be plated or painted. I may also have a pair of good black pads to put on them. I'm at work right now but can get some pictures of them by Friday if your interested.

I have a set of 4 arm rests, 2 front, 2 rear with the ash trays. The bases need to be either replated or they can be painted. The rear bases are not cracked, the right front base is cracked but may be repaired. The armrest pads are in very good shape. Not perfect but great for a driver.

Do you need the set or just the fronts?

armrest4.jpg

armrest3.jpg

armrest2.jpg

armrest1.jpg

Bump for the cause. Are you still interested in the arm rests?

The crack is a bummer! However, if the price is right... we really only need the front two bases. How much with shipping to 92596?

Thanks, Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back