64 Dart driveline

-
Reaction score
I went to Andy bernbaum`s site http://www.oldmoparts.com/q.htm and ordered a rubber boot for my d/line well the one they sent is way smaller than what I have. Looking at they`re list I don`t think the one they sent is for /6 auto. can any of you guy`s look at it see witch one off they`re list would be fo a 64 Dart /6 auto??

MOE

The boot/clamp kit you need for your '64 is Q-102 (same as '60-'62 Valiant/Lancer). Sounds like you got the smaller Q-101 which is for cars pre-1957.

Bernbaum doesn't officially support cars newer than '62, so that's where his catalogue stops. Many parts that fit '62s also fit '64s.

Nope -- it doesn't get cold up here. Oh, they think it does, but they're wrong. I've lived where it gets cold (but not where it gets really cold). Don't mind the rain, either, 'cause it's not snow!

Nope -- it doesn't get cold up here. Oh, they think it does, but they're wrong. I've lived where it gets cold (but not where it gets really cold). Don't mind the rain, either, 'cause it's not snow!

10/4on the rain and no snow, I was born and raised around Detroit mi.
Now live here on the wa, coast 46 years
Moe

-
Back