-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64dart360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all, i am looking for a complete gas pedal assembly(from firewall plate all the way down to the pedal) for my 64 270 series dart. i know a few other years have the same parts, but not exactly sure. please be reasonable with the price!
I live in california and zip code is 92555.
Hope to hear from someone soon!

Sounds like you need the 64-66 V8 pedal set-up? Slant six is all different and V8 can be a little harder to find, but they pop up here for sale...good luck

64dart360,
I have all or most of the linkage I pulled off my 63' 270 push button when I tore it up years ago. Can't tell ya how it all fits and I can't find the pedal, but it's yours if you want it? FREE! Some of it my be from other projects, but???
If you cover shipping, I will pack it up.
P.M. me
Larry

Attachments

• dart fab 047.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 179
  • dart fab 048.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 184
  • dart fab 051.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 163
  • dart fab 052.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 191
  • dart fab 050.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 195
:thumblef:
64dart360,
I have all or most of the linkage I pulled off my 63' 270 push button when I tore it up years ago. Can't tell ya how it all fits and I can't find the pedal, but it's yours if you want it? FREE! Some of it my be from other projects, but???
If you cover shipping, I will pack it up.
P.M. me
Larry

Attachments

• 1775404102805296043v9ldd8zc.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 161
Hey everyone, i got with my mopar man, those arent the parts im looking for. only 1 of those parts are from the gas pedal assembly. im still on the hunt

63morepar
Do you mind if I get in on it? I don't know if you have it, but I am looking for the kick down linkage that connects to the carburetor. The problem is that my carb, engine and trans are from three different cars and I am not sure what will work. Looks like you have some of the parts there though. Do yous mind???

63morepar
Do you mind if I get in on it? I don't know if you have it, but I am looking for the kick down linkage that connects to the carburetor. The problem is that my carb, engine and trans are from three different cars and I am not sure what will work. Looks like you have some of the parts there though. Do yous mind???
They are yours for the taking! 64dart340 can't use them. I am not shure what all is there, but it came off my 63' push button S6. Send me a P.M. with an address and I will let you know what shipping costs. They are allready in a flat rate box ready to go! I have been looking for a good home for them.
Keep it all in the family! :cheers:
Larry

Hey I was just at a local pick an pull an came across a 65 valient /6 car with all the throttle linkage in it still. I could possibly pull it for you if you don't find any on here
Riley

dumaz attack how much to send to 53590 wisc

i have a 64 barracuda slant 6 from pedel to carb the arm that swivels with the springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back