64 Dart getting closer to finish

-

MILO

Reaction score
Got the engine all done and in new clutch from Waggin duals installed and it just came out of the paint shop I will get more pictures taken later. Going to finish restoration this winter as we get over 100 inches of snow in this part of Pa it will be nice to have a project inside to work on.Right now Im collecting some of the parts that I still need . I want to thank FABO and the people here that have helped me and provided some of the parts that Was needed. Milo

DSCI0278.jpg

DSCI0279.jpg

Looking good Milo,I have a few things I,m gonna do over the winter also,but have most of the hard parts done.I don,t know what I,d have done without FABO with getting parts for the 66 Dart.Good luck with the car.

looks great! im working on a 64 gt myself. it was a real barn find has a hopped up 340! where in pa are ya?? im down around harrisburg. im looking for a passenger front fender if anyone has any good leads for me?? again nice car man!

looks great! im working on a 64 gt myself. it was a real barn find has a hopped up 340! where in pa are ya?? im down around harrisburg. im looking for a passenger front fender if anyone has any good leads for me?? again nice car man!
Thanks I live in Waterford, Pa In Leboeuf Twp between Erie and Meadville on RT 19
There is a 64 dart parts car on craigslist

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/1864965991.html

Looking good Milo! It makes me miss my 64 Dart GT 273/4 speed car....same white outside but was red on the inside. I still don't know where that car is now, wish I knew...

Looking good. Some nice work there. Keep it up and you will be crusing in style in no time.

-
Back