64 Dart package tray

-

ChrisW

Reaction score
i installed a new package tray in my 64 Dart and if you look at the pictures it is too narrow by the back window. The old one I took out was wider but was damaged and also not the original. I’m waiting for information from where I bought but I thought I would try here too. I believe it should be wider and fit closer to the sail panel area. Anybody got pictures to share?

BB641281-3BB9-4358-90EC-0CBBDCD2AE18.jpeg

47C47107-BDC1-41B2-A907-50BBA74A2AA2.jpeg

Yes it should fit better. Mine was too big. The damn repop parts now days.

Would that be the same as a 64 Valiant? If so, it's not even the right shape on the ends. I just now pulled my original out. It's intact, too.

Would that be the same as a 64 Valiant? If so, it's not even the right shape on the ends. I just now pulled my original out. It's intact, too.
I would think so. Can you take a picture of it with a tape measure on it to show the width by the rear window?

I would think so. Can you take a picture of it with a tape measure on it to show the width by the rear window?

Yeah. Lemmie step out to the shop.

My apologies. I took this last night and promptly forgot to post it. Here you go. If that's not the right place you want measured from, let me know and I'll measure from wherever you need.

PACKAGE TRAY.jpg

-
Back