'64 Dodge Dart - Texan edition ?

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
Anyone ever hear of this ?

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Dart-GT-1964-dodge-dart-gt-texan-model-original-paint-low-miles-air-/281437915109?forcerrptr=true&hash=item418701c7e5&item=281437915109&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]Dodge Dart GT | eBay[/ame]

Not mine, but interesting, never seen a Texan edition mopar.

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 229
Yes. Very interesting! I had never heard of that model. It is a very nice car for sure. Has Chrysler AC whether it's factory or dealer installed. It will be interesting to watch the auction. Taking bets on how much it will go for? It could sell for as high as $20 large.

Cincinnati Bengel charger 68 or 9????? mopar made up group of them for local dealer painted Orange and had "bangel" emblem. maybe a similar deal. ???? maybe made available for Texas dealers????? interesting, but hardly worth any extra $$$$ seems....

I bet it don't hit whatever the stupid crazy reserve price is set at.
Aside from the emblem on the quarter panel I don't see anything special about it.

57 and 58 full size dodge coronet. I think someone moved the trim from one of those to this car.

Emblem looks a lot like the '56 -

get-attachment.asp

Out here Towbin Dodge puts "Chopper Edition" emblems and aftermarket wheels on just about everything on the lot.

-
Back