Status
Not open for further replies.

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1964 Plymouth Valaint V-100 2dr post (dart body). Good shape, complete car with all trim, slant six push button auto. New carb but need to clean fuel system, will run not sized. Sat in doors last 12 years, bought to build drag car. But never started to many other projects. Have extra parts to get going, just not the time. Best offer around $2200 or make an offer, good project to restore or race. One of the lightest A-Bodies around. Getting hard to find in Canada. Hamilton Ontario Canada. Leave email for more pictures

IMG_3642.jpg

Thanks I'll give your friend a call. Planning to clean it up abit this weekend. Hope I don't start thinking to much about what I was planning to do to it and decide not sell it. The more I work on it the more I like it..lol...

I will take a front disc conversion 73 and up for a partial trade...

Looks good Roman and priced right for a Canadian car.More pics underhood,trunk,rails will help with sale!:cheers:

Floors have been redone, small hole behind driver seat. Trunk is solid, frame is solid. Overall good shape and a nice project. Inner fenders solid, some surface rust and needs some patches drivers rear wheel. Excellent for pro street or bracket racer. All chrome is good and not dented, except front bumper (needs chrome). I bought he car from a dealer 12 years ago and drove it home. Just don't have the time or health to start. Already have another project I can't finish.. I can send more pictures if requested.

For us Americans, you should advertise it as "two for the price of one" as we get the valiant front end (that I prefer) and the dart back end! If I weren't broke, I'd like to have a car like that!

64Signet Conv
I am headed to Manitoba in 2 weeks if you want it I could bring it with me?

My brother is in The Pas - but in two weeks I'll be headed for Montana to pick up my 'Cuda... if 65Vart does not wind up buying it off of you, I am interested. I'll likely have to work some more holidays in to come and see it. Do you think it will drive home to Alberta?

Starting to work on the old girl, but still for sale....metal work (body) prime, upgrade ignition, disc brakes and upgrade rear end (big bolt) and clean fuel system...price will go up with the more I do. New pictures will follow...unless someone want's her first....

Veiw pictures under slantysix. Complete car for parts, what ever you need I have. Was selling car in car for sale section. First $1500 takes whole car. Or make tell me what you need I'll send pictures and prices. The car is complete and all parts for sale. Slant six push button auto, v-100 2dr post 9" drums, all glass is excellent condion all body parts in great shape. Will trade for 70-76 duster, scamp, valiant parts. Hamilton Ontario Canada

Woud love to buy the front fenders, grille, headlight rings and lower valence (under bumper) if not spoken for. also the Valiant emblem on the hood. If the rear 1/4 panels are available - I'll take them too. PM me with prices, and I will work on a trip east to pick-up the parts.

Wish I could arrange to buy the whole car - but not practical. Hope someone saves it - even though I could use those parts for my ragtop...

Decided not to sell or parts it out, will work on when and if I have time. Was in garage since 97 and can sit there awhile longer. Will post pictures of work....

She'll be a slant six bracket racer...I've got all the six stuff, extra motor, 4bl holley, clifford intake and headers, dual exhuast, 8 1/4 rear, drive shaft and front disc setup for it ready to go...Will post pictures of progress...Just didn't have the heart to cut her up and part it out, she needs alittle work but I have time and are in no rush...I can work on it slow...go six...lol...for all you v8 guys it not an 8 with two dead cylinders, it really has six. Now I just have to figure out make the sit straight, it's on a wierd angle...it's "slanted" or something...lol...

Glad to hear your keeping it Slantsix.These cars are far and few around these parts.A slanty racer eh!Good luck with the project,I,m here for any help or advise.Been there!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back