64 to 68 max wedge scoop & fiberglass 66 cuda hood

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a max wedge or hemi scoop also a fiberglass hood for a 66 cuda if anyone has one. Thanks

SLED CITY FIBERGLASS (Columbus, OH) - M/W or Hemi scoops - Larry Augustien will hook you up for a reasonable price. I'm not sure about the "66 Cuda hood though.

SLED CITY FIBERGLASS (Columbus, OH) - M/W or Hemi scoops - Larry Augustien will hook you up for a reasonable price. I'm not sure about the "66 Cuda hood though.

those guys are terrible... terrible quality, terrible customer service, and did i mention TERRIBLE product?

GlassTek is who we use, have to check to see if they have what you need.

those guys are terrible... terrible quality, terrible customer service, and did i mention TERRIBLE product?

GlassTek is who we use, have to check to see if they have what you need.

I've used Sled City (Larry's) race weight glass parts on 3 race car projects ('64 NSS Sport Fury and 2 NSS Cudas) over the past 6 years and I haven't had an issue with quality or delivery. I call Larry and he gets me what I need in the timeframe I need it. And this testiment comes from someone who is extremely fussy.

I've used Glasstek and AAR (for bolt on glass panels) too, both good companies. I would reccomend them as well for "bolt on panels".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back