-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red 64 valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Body is not to bad has new floor pans to be put in. All the glass is good, good back seat.Dash,steering column,pedals,bumpers but need chrome,13inch wheels,extra rear end drum to drum. Also have 2 front fenders,steering wheels, and lots of chrome trim. Car does not have a hood. Car is $500 or make me an offer stuff is price upon request tell me what you want an i will take pictures.Im in Indiana could help with delivery of car if close 100 miles or so.

pictures

Attachments

• parts car.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 384
  • parts car 2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 406
  • parts car 3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 392
Posting pics here is a little unusual but not hard. If you scroll down far enough to see the Submit reply/Preview post boxes, look to the bottom left and you will see Additional Options. Scroll down a little farther and you will see a box that says Upload Photos. Click on that and another window opens with a bunch of boxes labeled Choose File. Click on the top one and another window opens that contains the pics on your computer. Click on the pic you want to post and that window closes and the Choose File reopens. Repeat the process until you have all the pics you want to post loaded into the Choose File window. Inside the same box but down and to the right you will see a small box labeled Upload. Click on that and wait until all your pics are uploaded. When the window is finished you can close it and go back to the post window. At the top of the post window you will see a white smiley face. Just to the right of it you will see a paper clip. Click on the paper clip and a small box opens up that says Upload Photos at the top and underneath there will be a list of the pics you uploaded earlier. Click on each pic and you will see them appear in your post as an attachment. Once you have attached all your pics, scroll down and click on Submit Reply and you should have something like this appear in your thread...

View attachment Bazinga.jpg

You figured it out while I was typing the magnum opus. Good on you and welcome to the site. Nice Valiant. If I was 100 miles closer, I'd be on that like white on rice, especially at that price...

sorry dont have one. nothing i have has power steering. Even the parts car a guy said he was coming to pick up tuesday but didnt show up call nothing didnt have power steering

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back