64 Valiant light aqua armrest pads.

-

Valiant Dude

Reaction score
Hi all, anybody have a lead on good armrest pads in light aqua or a company that makes the correct color flexible vinyl dye so I can freshen my pads up? Not having much luck finding either. Thanks
Chas.

20220924_112252.jpg

20220910_171830.jpg

Last time I checked, Layson's will make you a pair in light blue metallic. That's probably as close as you're going to get unless you can find some vinyl paint a closer shade.

I bought new black ones several years ago (as at that time is was the only color reproduced at first) for my 65 Val in light blue mat. Company called herbs parts sold/sells dye in a can for early Mopar, it has held up pretty good,

Hit post to soon, but I dyed the black pads light blue metallic at matches pretty good

If your pads a still soft or at least pliable and not damaged your best bet it to “paint” them .

If not the black aftermarket pads are rock hard not pliable. I have two sets from different suppliers both are hard . You’re welcome to one set for the price of the ride .

Gorgeous Valiant. :thumbsup: But, you need to swap your pads from side to side. They are on backwards. Should be oriented like this (65-6 pads are level, 64s are mounted on an upward slant):

1676578543626.png

-
Back