64 Valiant Signet Convertible parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i really need is the hood center chrome strip, and the rear seat arm rests and side panels any help?

looking for
Horn(s)
Steering wheel
door locks
door handles
I am assuming that this will fit a 64 dart also.

trapster

I am not sure if the items will fit a 64 Dart, but I would think they would. I think I have everything on your list except maybe the horns. I will take a look and get back with you on pricing.

Just so everyone knows the trans has been sold, the trans hump is also sold pending shipping. I have sent everyone that has asked about pricing a personal message. I will await answers and hopefully be getting some parts to their new homes. There are a few parts left but the car is looking like just a rusted shell everytime I get something pulled off. Thanks

I posted some additional pics on the link. I still have everyones list of items. Work seems to be picking up instead of getting slower. I will TRY to get all parts pulled this weekend and get shipping quotes next time I am home soon enough to get to a shipper. Please be patient with me, there are only soo many hours in a day.

I DID make it out to get all the parts pulled. Now I just have to get tehm boxed and get shipping quotes. I was hoping to get that all done today but of coarse the UPS store is closed for the holiday. Anyway I sent everyone that has asked for parts a personal message about their parts. If you asked about parts and did not get a message let me know and I will check into what I missed. Thanks

I have alot of parts boxed up hoping to get home in time tomorrow to get shipping quotes. Here are a couple items I have left. I have one tail light, lense is broke but the rest looks good. I have the chrome for around the windshield. I have the chrome ring for around the convertible roof, (where the snaps are) I have the seats (not in great shape but would be good shells). The glass is here except for the windshield. I have a radiator for a V8 and the slant 6. The sheetmetal is all here. The doors, hood and trunk lid would be good candidates for work, the rest has quite a bit of rust. The engine is still here. The bumpers are still on the car. Vent windows are pulled and still available. There might be some other parts I am missing on this list, if you need an item just ask, maybe it is still available.

I have sold my driver 64 valiant Signet convertible, now I need to move out the parts car. Here is what I know is missing on it.

Dash
windshield
grill
front and rear emblem
lower part of rear seat

There might be some other parts missing also, just do not know forsure on all the small items.

This car is a slant 6 car (engine is still in it and is loose)
Also was a manual floor shift car (tranny was rebuilt and than never installed)

I am willing to sell any part or parts or even all that is left. I would appreciate if you move fast on this one, I am not going to keep it around long, it will go to the junkyard if not moved before too long. I know there are some ueable parts here, but I will tell you that the sheetmetal parts are rusted, so unless you feel like fixing rust you might want to keep searching for those parts.

do you still have car? if so, are the headlamp bezels available?

Bob

The car is still here, but the bezels have been spoken for and just waiting for payment.

Just to let everyone know what is left of this car will only be around for a couple more weeks at the longest. I need to make room in the storage unit for another parts car so this one will go to the crusher. If you need anything off of it ask soon, when it is on the trailer to the crusher I will no longer have any parts left.

I would like the valve cover,breather,pvc, as long as there are no dents, and price is right.
Let me know.

Johnn Dart and PapastXX both have instant messages I have not had any response from. This is the last call on this parts car. Saturday it will be on ea trailer headed to the crusher. I need the room back in my storage unit. If you need any parts you better make contact with me soon.

I have a couple misc parts left that I never got paid for here is what I can think of off the top of my head.

Shifter hump
wing windows, both sides
headlight bezels
rear spears
Signet emblems for inside of doors
couple small pieces of Misc trim
slant 6 radiator
V8 radiator
slant six manual bell housing
gas tank

I think that is all, but will check next time I am in the garage.

How much for Signet inside door emblems and do you have any of the trim pieces for the conv. top the pieces that goes from the qt. glass trim to the piece that go around the well
you can email me @ [email protected]

I have sold my driver 64 valiant Signet convertible, now I need to move out the parts car. Here is what I know is missing on it.

Dash
windshield
grill
front and rear emblem
lower part of rear seat

There might be some other parts missing also, just do not know forsure on all the small items.

This car is a slant 6 car (engine is still in it and is loose)
Also was a manual floor shift car (tranny was rebuilt and than never installed)

I am willing to sell any part or parts or even all that is left. I would appreciate if you move fast on this one, I am not going to keep it around long, it will go to the junkyard if not moved before too long. I know there are some ueable parts here, but I will tell you that the sheetmetal parts are rusted, so unless you feel like fixing rust you might want to keep searching for those parts.

Do you still have the exterior heading molding for this car? It sits right above the windshield and is 2 pieces.

Ruben165011 I do not have the parts you are looking for.

Stonecold63 I do not have the windshield but I do have the gas tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back