'64 Valiant Signet V8 $6495

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the bank shot me down.Maybe next year.:sad10:

:( Bummer.

I have not gone to any shows this year, since spring Rhinebeck;
been working on the house, first on the foundation, then putting vinyl siding on.
I have not been doing this alone, but have been the helper/gofer for the guys doing the work.

I went to one show all year. Havent had a driving car in all most 5 years.I keep getting caught up in big project and getting burnt out 75% of the way through them.

Yeah, story of my life, Adam. That's why this time I went for a running car that I'm going to spruce up while I drive it. Biting off little pieces at a time.

Of course buying a cherry completed car like Caveman's is even smarter. I'm still working on smart.

My House siding job is done, took the deck off the rear of the house,
because it needed too much work$$ the wood was in bad shape.

Took the white vinyl off the rear of the house, and put Blue on,
the same as the rest of the house. :)

Now maybe I can get to a couple local car shows/cruises.

I love your car. It is ME! But I am unemployed (well part time, as a substitute teacher) and wish i had some money. this would be my daily driver. Financing???

What a nice little car. Here's you a bump.

is this car still available please pm me i am in new york very interested thanks

i am really liking this car it would look great parked next to my 69 barracuda fastback just cant tell the wife

Based on the excitment from 69 fstback, it looks like you have a keeper. The Army won't have me back in the States for another week or so...damn Operation New Dawn. Good luck with the sale and I'll keep monitoring the posts until I see "Sold".

Based on the excitment from 69 fstback, it looks like you have a keeper. The Army won't have me back in the States for another week or so...damn Operation New Dawn. Good luck with the sale and I'll keep monitoring the posts until I see "Sold".

Still here inside the garage, hope your back home, for the Holidays soon.

:)

Maybe you can put it on Bigalow's lot, talk with Tom. Tell him I sent you :)

I always said that car was a beauty

OK -Now I know were I have seen that car before. For me Rhinebeck is the season opener. I drive a friends car for him to the show every year. We ride in a 59 Caddy limo. Or his 57 DeSoto (blue/white). Your Valiant is a very nice car. I do remember seeing it.

OK -Now I know were I have seen that car before. For me Rhinebeck is the season opener. I drive a friends car for him to the show every year. We ride in a 59 Caddy limo. Or his 57 DeSoto (blue/white). Your Valiant is a very nice car. I do remember seeing it.

Yep had it at the Rhinebeck in 2010 Spring Show, Car Corral.

DSCN3249Medium.JPG

Still here $5495.
Hi Folks,

$5495

1964 Valiant Signet 2dr hardtop
factory V8 car
push button auto
remote drivers door mirror, day night interior mirror
bumper guards
AM radio
heater
variable speed wipers
suregrip 2.93 rear
Los Angeles California build car that was in CA till 2003.

273 replaced by a rebuilt 318,
I re-used the 273 valve covers & timing cover so it looks like a 273
273 4bbl air cleaner, LD4B intake, Edelbrock# 1406 600 cfm electric choke carb
cast # 302 heads so unleaded gas is no problem

dual exhaust
new carpet with extra sound deadner under the carpet for a quieter car
under dash stereo, so the dash was not cut

205/70R14 tires.

manual brakes
manual steering

email cavemanmoron at yahoo.com

phone 518-772-3040 until 9pm Eastern time, leave a message.Please.

DSCN2085Medium.JPG

db_DSCN13341.jpg

DSCN2307Medium.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud8mci4rjFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back